Wanted: 50L or bigger stainless cooking pot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

little_leaf177

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2011
Liverpeewwll
Hi guys n gals... looking to get a LARGE cooking pot for making a brew in. it needs to be stainless steel... I have loads of camping, bushcraft, hunting, kayaking and walking gear for swaps if anyone can help me out / point me in the right direction for a cheap one. that would be awesome..

Thanks
Little_leaf177

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
A cheap 50 litre _or bigger_ stainless cooking cooking/brew pot? :yikes:

And I thought Sam was a tea based lifeform ...

??? 0.5 litre ??? Nah, just re read the post and LARGE is wanted ... 5L???

Last edited:

little_leaf177

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2011
Liverpeewwll
thanks for the quick replies guys. will keep my eyes close to the £66 one as it looks ideal. but if i can swap rather than disturb the cobwebs from the wallet that would perfect. cheers once again chaps

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
I brew my own beer. homebrew forums are the opposite of here in that the bigger your kit the better!

Ask in a forum called jims beer kit. Mostly people repurpose metal kegs but there are ebay vendors (mainly european) that sell catering equipment that's frequently used by the boozy brethren. I'll see if I can find a link

little_leaf177

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2011
Liverpeewwll
Hit the nail on the head Chaard. We have currently got about 5 different brews on the go ranging between 5 gallon to 20L fermenting away but it was a messy job doing a biab in a 25L pan. So we now want a nice BIG pan for the mash/Boil.... should keep things simpler... or in theory it does.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE