Snowdonia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Love it up there great to see pic's.Those roads are great on a bike......scare the beejezus out of me!
Thanks for sharing Dave

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Looks like you all had a great time.

Love the tribute title to Ray! You know, I never thought of bushcraft as "camping (it up)", but lookin at the picture of Ray in his stetson has made me re think my wardrobe choices! :eek:

Simon

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Looks like you all had a great time.

Love the tribute title to Ray! You know, I never thought of bushcraft as "camping (it up)", but lookin at the picture of Ray in his stetson has made me re think my wardrobe choices! :eek:

Simon

Got to be honest, when my daughter saw some pictures of the bushmoot with several 'cowboy' hats in view, her comment was "thats soooooooooo gay." Kids:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Enjoyed the YouTube films. Good fun. But isn't publicising what is essentially an illegal activity a bit rash? I'm all for a bit of discreet wild camping. Then again, maybe you had land owners permission?

Atomic Bimbler

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2006
Cheshunt, Herts
twitter.com
It is always polite to get the land owners permision b4 camping on their land, I have never had experience of a welsh farmer having a problem with it (altho they may not let u have open fires), especially if you offer them the going camp site rate.

I will admit to a few occations of not being able to do so due to adverse weather and/or bad planning. This is NOT the way to do it, but whatever the circumstances, we leave no trace of being there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE