RuckSacks N Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

jimfs1

Talk about having to much gear..
For Sale..
Rucksacks....
Karrimor Hot Patrol £35
PLCE copy £50 inc side pouches
Karrimor Panther 75L(small hole on lumber pad 4mm) £30
Karrimor Panther 75L £40
All olive green.

Boots...
Contour Harrier UK 9 (Brown Hydro-ban, less than 50 miles)
£25

All rucksack as new, even the panther with the very small hole.
I broke my left foot in Oct 2002 just after buying the boots, and when I came out of plaster and could walk again my foot size had changed to a UK 10.

Give us a shout if you fancy anything.

Jimfs1

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
lowe alpine sabre? or karrimor sabre? karrimor hot patrol? i can't find any matching info with google searches.

i'm interested pending clarification of model and capacity.

cheers, and.

J

jimfs1

Righy ho chaps,
lowe alpine did/do a Sabre 45, it is very similar to the Karrimor Hot Patrol but not the karrimor sabre 45), but it dont have zips for pouches, but it has a padded hip belt.

The reason I have so much extra gear is we live near the Karrimor factory, so we would pop in an get loads of karrimor gear.

I will get bak to everyone today who wants stuff..

Does it seem fair if I charge £5p+p to eveyone who wants stuff?

Also if you are not happy with any item send it back and i'll refund the full amount.

jim

Mar 2, 2004
sorry m8 its me. think i was first to see the sale and im afraid i jumped on it along with a pair of boots too.

can you blame me? lol thought not :wink:

good guy to deal with too.

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
the naughty boy said:
sorry m8 its me. think i was first to see the sale and im afraid i jumped on it along with a pair of boots too.

can you blame me? lol thought not :wink:

good guy to deal with too.
Thanks for letting me know, pitty the seller wasn't courtious enough to reply to an offer to buy, not a good seller to point of view.

J

jimfs1

DTalbot,
Thanks for the input.
I never recieved a PM from you?
If I had done I certainly would have replied, why would I not do?
All I'm doing is off loading a fair bit of quality gear at a fair price to people who might appreciate the offers, so to upset folk would do me no favours at all.
Also I am only online while I'm at work, and I get back to folk at the earliest.
I'm sorry you feel upset, but there is not a lot I can do if I don’t receive a PM from anyone.

Jim

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Sorry,
The PM from last week was in my outbox till I emptied it at the weekend so a system foul up not Jim is to blame!
David

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Hello,

New member so apologies in advance if I have either missed item actually having been already sold and also suspect cocked up earlier attempt to PM.

Very interested in the Berghaus Crusader 2 - is it still available? If yes, how do we sort out?

Regards

Andy

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
PM worked fine - once I got the hang of it.

J delivered the goods - exactly as described. I am now proudly possessed of the Berghaus Crusader.

Thank you kindly Jim.

Oakleaf

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE