New addition to Nagual's Bushcrafting team.. :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Recently got in touch with one of bivibabes old school mates, who lives and works at a farm. She told us she had just pupped her bitch, and would we be interested, well bb has been itching for a new dog for a while and she hit me with her puppy dog eye look "can I get a puppy for my birthday, please.. pleeeeaaaassseee?" :lmao: So how could I refuse.

A trip to the farm resulted in Blaze coming home.. :)

dog.jpg

dog2.jpg

Already settling in well, and having never worn a collar or used a lead, she's doing very well. Right now snoring quietly on bb's lap :)

She should soon, be able to go exploring up the hills and tracks.. :) A camping buddy! Yay!

stekker

Forager
Aug 21, 2009
holland
Enjoy your nice dog!
They give you so much,and ask so little.
When you're a bushcraft-minded person,it is so nice to practice it together with the dog.

Theo

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
But who's got the biggest puppy eyes, the pup or the missus???

Can't wait till I move and can have a dog again, can't have one where I am at the moment.

Lovely little pup, there looks to be some real intelligence in her eyes, should make a great bushcraft companion.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Enjoy your nice dog!
They give you so much,and ask so little.
When you're a bushcraft-minded person,it is so nice to practice it together with the dog.

Theo

Aye, she'll be a great companion outside I think!

Enjoy her, she looks gorgeous

Dave

Def' a wee cuttie.. :D

Bonnie wee pup that Mark, congratulations on the family addition. I hope you have many happy years with her.

Hopefully. As long as she stays away from the road (60 limit.. :( ) but that's all down to training too. A very well behaved pup, not trying to pull away on the lead too.

she's a belter,.....keep us updated on her progress please,.....

enjoy!

Stu

Will do! So far she knows all these words : sit, stay, come, away, down. Unfortunately they all seem to mean different things to her.

she's a wee cracker bud ...

Absolutely!

Oh ya wee beauty, the pup's not bad either Tina...

Just jessing Mark..:eek:

Nice one guys.

Aye both certainly have good traits.. :lmao:

But who's got the biggest puppy eyes, the pup or the missus???

Can't wait till I move and can have a dog again, can't have one where I am at the moment.

Lovely little pup, there looks to be some real intelligence in her eyes, should make a great bushcraft companion.

That's a tough one, although I think that Blaze will win! I am really looking forward to taking out up the hills though. Had her first long walk today, not even knackered.. lol
Great looking pup Mark, start training now!

She looks like a fab wee pup ;)

Cant beat Collies for taking outdoors with you, they just never stop, lol

Good Luck with the training
Ness :)

Thanks V, I'm sure she'll get the hang of it very quickly. Collies are smart enough, but tend to think they are smarter at times.. :lmao: she is currently sitting at my feet watching 'Hectors House' with the wee man, perched on the couch - he's not too sure how to handle her, well he's only three.. Who do you think will learn first? :lmao:

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
She's a wee cracker Mark, just think you can teach her to walk on a lead and she could teach you axe safety!

Only messin bud, enjoy the puppy stage, they grow up too quick!

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Been a few months now so thought it was about time to post a pic or two of Blaze, and our newer member, "Woof" who really lives up to his name.

dogs1.jpg

dogs2.jpg

dogs3.jpg

dogs4.jpg

dogs5.jpg

As you can see, they both love water. It's quite a pain when it's home time for us, but they want to stay out longer.. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE