Hello from New Zealand / Singapore!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I don't remember registering but seems I've been a member for a long time and never posted!

I'm originally from New Zealand (Auckland) but now living in Singapore. It's much warmer here so I don't need as much warm gear and there aren't many places to start a fire or whack on woods with my copious knife collection :)

Right now my favorite knife is my Bark River Aurora LT in Elmax... after sandblasting the slippery micarta, I'm in love!

I'm in the midst of clearing my gear closet so thought it would be worth listing here as I am usually in London every 3 months for work.

Reactions: BushcraftMonk
In terms of what I'm into... love airgunning (when I get back to NZ which is every 3 months) though moved away from PCP and stuck with a tuned HW95 springer, knives and gear, and modern traditional archery (metal ILF risers!) Of course I love to get into the outdoors and use all my various gears but with busy work and travelling, it's not as much as I'd like!

Reactions: BushcraftMonk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE