tools

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. B

New Petition on Offensive Weapons Bill

This one aims to add an amendment of ID being checked on delivery to a residential address by a fit for purpose delivery service, I think it's got a better chance of success than a petition simply asking the government remove section 15 completely and will allow the industry/businesses to...
  2. BEARDMASTER

Fancy folding knife sheath

Hei! I was gifted a folding knife some time ago. Last time I used one on daily basis was in my childhood. But I have become to love this folder so damn much that it sometimes does the tasks that my belt knife usually does. Excellent folder! So I made a leather sheath for it to carry on the belt...
  3. K

Old industry with old stored tools. OBERG

my workplace have alot of old tools that never got used, its stored away, car things and files and lathe stuff. But there is alot of files. and i tok one for my toolbox. that i really like, It has a rounded side and a square side, and its a nice ******* file on both sides , beautiful tool...
  4. Le Loup

My Equipment List.

Equipment List. · .62 cal/20 gauge flintlock fusil. 42 inch barrel. · .70 caliber smoothbore flintlock pistol. · Shot pouch and contents. · Leather drawstring pouch of .60 caliber ball (in knapsack). · Powder horn. · Butcher/Hunting knife. · Legging knife. ·...
  5. Dave Budd

Bushcraft Tools Making workshop (axes knives, etc)

Last group course of the season and I have a space to fill again. This time it's a week long course to make your own Bushcraft Cutting Tool kit! :Wow: This course combines my knife and axe making courses, with a little extra thrown in. As always the course is run in my Woodland Workshop in...
  6. Platypus

Prehistoric tool making course

Just booked myself on this course being run at the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum, can't wait :D The synopsis is "Working out of doors in the Museum’s grounds, you will use the methods of ancient British people to produce your own hafted tool to take home. Techniques used include flint...
  7. twyforge

Overstitch Wheel, Leather Stitch Spacer - 2mm

Hi Here i have a Leather tool for spacing stitches on sheaths, pouches etc. The spaces are 2mm (11 dpi aprox.) I bought it for one specific job so only used once. Trade wise looking for a pot of fiebings leather dye in one of their browns, or some G10/Micarta in desert and/or black...
  8. ExHelot

Condor Bushlore Knife

Purchased through Amazon for $30.35 (USD) with free shipping. The pattern seems to be ubiquitous in ‘bush-craft’ knives made by other companies. I purchased this knife to replace a Helle ‘Symphoni’ which was a pretty darn good woods knife, but just not thick enough for my taste. My wife had been...
  9. jeffz

What's in your pockets?

I just reviewed my EDC at: http://www.jeffzie.com/post/12567923468/my-edc-1-civilian-labs-slim-kevlar-wallet-2 1. Civilian Labs slim Kevlar wallet 2. Nite-Ize S-biner KeyRack keyring, with: - Spyderco Honeybee - Exotac Nanostriker firesteel - Refrakta CREE AAA torch - USB memory-stick...
  10. Biker

Digital vernier guage on ebay for £12.50

Hi, No connection with the seller at all, except I bought one of his guages, after seeing the one my mate Paul had bought. They're really good. Quality piece of kit it is too, not your dodgy Draper/B&Q type tool either. Come in a protective plastic case and a spare battery. Nice big numbers so...