north east crew !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
i will take you up on that offer mate but ive just got to loose a bit of weight first ! lol. do you work in the newburn riverside park by any chance ? that and ryton willows were my main place of play when i was a bairn.

Not me in newburn mate... Although as there are only 8 rangers left I often help out down there.

Always looking for folk to help out with volunteer days and you only have to do as much as you able.

Its a good opportunity to spend the day outside. We often fire up the Kelly kettle at lunch time, and its a good way to get your hands on wild food and fire wood lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

beerngrills70

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2011
Newcastle upon tyne
nice to meet you andy my names andrew and im also from the toon. there are a few of the lads on this site just waiting for the word and r ready to go away for a couple of nights.

Sounds good to me but have to go away for 4 days starting from Wednesday next week so busy for now bud. But after that im ready to shoot of for a couple of nights.

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Guys! Did anyone know that there is a shortage of DD 3x3 tarps. I need one urgently and all there is are those minging camo ones! Make you dizzy after 10 seconds! Can anyone offer any assistance here?
Is anyone out anytime soon then???

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
it depends how fast u want a tarp ,there are the cheapo ones for a fiver or u could try any army surplus store and buy a slightly smaller one ?
and im just waiting for a meet up too.

cheers andrew.

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
I think we all need to get our fingers out then! I dont want to be the pessimist here, but bear in mind, its only a few weeks then it starts getting darker again!!! Lol!

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Well yeah there is that! Me too! But isnt sad to see no one wanting to spend some nice nights out under the leaf canopy! Oh what would our ancestors think? Lol!

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Well its half term next week! Doesnt anyone fancy a night or two out in the wilderness then or not! I appreciate the factthat we have a lot working! But im sure someone could make it!!

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
Does anyone know anything about Gosforth Woods? I cycled out there to check it out and it seems to be all fenced off. Looks beautiful though. I assumed it was public because of the name but am guessing it is owned by the house on the corner. Any tips on approaching people for permission?

beerngrills70

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2011
Newcastle upon tyne
Anyone got a working email address for brockwell woods i was there on Saturday and the owner is asking me for a witness statement to do with an incident that took place there on sat the 4th of June cheers andrew

Last edited:

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Anyone got a working email address for brockwell woods i was there on Saturday and the owner is asking me for a witness statement to do with an incident that took place there on sat the 4th of June cheers andrew

here you go mate info@brockwellwood.co.uk

it will Steph who answers. Hope nothing went wrong at the site and all is well...

regards.

Chris...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE