FS: Hammock underquilt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
This one is made from a pertex 4 outer (brown) and pertex microlight inner (green). Suspension tabs on each corner.

My down order came through this week for a number of custom orders. It should have been 100% siberian goose down but the feather content is far to high. Sometimes a soft feather gets through the grading process and as I hand fill my UQs I remove the odd one that appears. I cannot do this with this batch. I have filled one 3/4 Uq and am prepared to sell it as a down/feather mix. Its super warm, lofts well and is filled to a winter weight.

Total weight is just over 850g.

£55 posted.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi onsponsored has the quilt youve got up for sale got any loops on the other edges to run shock cord through and do you think the3/4 length is long enough for winter regards dave

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
3/4 one will be fine for winter. I dont use a full length UQ at any time of the year. The one above has no side loops at the minute but as many as you would require could be added very easily.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE