mosaic pins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Hi all.
I am in the process of putting a few knives together but am having trouble finding mosaic pins.is there anyone on site that knows of or has any for sale, as would like to do justice to my projects.

many thanks

Richard

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
many thanks for the low down, i had a look yesterday at this site and barclaycard wont be impressed, a great site with many lovely items. was just looking to see if there was anyone closer to home.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
You should try making them, they are pretty easy, just some brass bits from a model shop, some ink and some epoxy. There's a tutorial on BB somewhere, otherwise you could try over on BB (I've none left)

Cheers,

Alan

... and here we have:

Mosaic_pins2_1.JPG

A few sets of each of these - the ones on the left have 4 small brass tubes rather than solid pins, otherwise the same.

Mosaic4.JPG

Current batch have 5 brass tubes rather than alloy. I have a few pairs of these.

Infill on this batch is dark grey (charcoal grey).

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
If you want to make your own. I have a tip that can help.

Go to the pound shop and get a £1 car foot pump. Open it up and reverse the valves and you now have a very cheap vacuum pump that works on the reverse stroke so you can adjust by spring tension . I did put something over on BB years ago about it but it blocked from work so I cannot dig it out. It should be easy to find though and my username is same as here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE