Spoon Carving Kit 2 x Del Stubbs + GB Swed Axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
I went on a course last year and really got into my spoon carving but I find myself picking these up less and less. Time to make space. There has been lots written about all these items.
£100 the lot. Payment by Paypal. They are all in excellent condition though there is a slight nick in the birch bark sheath only. Advertised on BB also.
img1168.jpg

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
I went on a course last year and really got into my spoon carving but I find myself picking these up less and less. Time to make space. There has been lots written about all these items.
£100 the lot. Payment by Paypal. They are all in excellent condition though there is a slight nick in the birch bark sheath only. Advertised on BB also.
img1168.jpg

That is a very good offer, and the axe and sloyd are simply the best normally retailing at £75 and about £40 so you are getting the hook and postage for free.

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
All these people saying great deal ....makes me think I sold it to cheap! Ah well it will be on its way to Belgium shortly.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
nope, it was a good deal for second hand stuff, more than that and people would look at buying new, i for one wouldn't need it all and it would be cheaper to just get the bits i need, or bit, you priced it right for a good sale, you got what you wanted and they got a good deal, no one buys a bad deal....well, mostly :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE