Stainless kettles for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Following one of the threads one here I decided I really NEEDED
whistlev.gif
a larger kettle and was drawn to the outwell 1.2l stainless model.

Needless to say I toddled to my local camping shop and enquired if they could order me one in (they stock other outwell products) 'sure' was the reply 'however we have to order a minimum quantity........' not a huge problem thinks I and at £10 a shot i'm sure I know some friends who would like one. Needless to say I now have 3 spare :D

They are about 385g 170mm diameter and 90mm high and as stated hold 1.2l but in actuality hold over a litre and a half - I measured mine at 1.6l and it could have taken a tad more!!! They also come with a natty nylon and mesh bag.

hpim1357.jpg

as said they cost £10 so I'd like £12 (to help cover postage). Post in thread to secure one.
IMG%5D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
For those that missed these (me included), they're available in Blacks for £11.99 I think, plus bus fare/petrol/parking

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I find that charity shops are full of stainless teapots of varying sizes, and usualy cost about .99p, so are good value. I've got 4, all different sizes.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Blacks in Cardiff don't stock them:confused: £12 delivered seems a good deal to me, perhaps a group buy could be in order?

They are good kit, I got mine a few months back and my son will have this one. I have a similar version made in Aluminium sold by Stesco back in the 50's or early 60's.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Blacks in Cardiff don't stock them:confused: £12 delivered seems a good deal to me, perhaps a group buy could be in order?

They are good kit, I got mine a few months back and my son will have this one. I have a similar version made in Aluminium sold by Stesco back in the 50's or early 60's.

I think a group buy would be wonderful!!!

Anyone up for sorting it :rolleyes: ?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think a group buy would be wonderful!!!

Anyone up for sorting it :rolleyes: ?

I've looked at all the retailers on the Outwell site and the only people currently stocking them are Outdoor Megastore

They charge £11.99 a piece but then wack £4.95 p&p on top of that :eek:

I've emailed both them and Outwell to try and sort out a price for a bulk order so I'll see what they come back with.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE