GUYOT DESIGNS FIREFLY - some more

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Morning all.

As I was clever enough to bin my last thread on these :tapedshut: here is a new one...........

guyot-firefly.jpg

GUYOT DESIGNS FIREFLY
A unique design which turns your favorite water bottle into a lantern!

Unique design allows it to be used right side up, upside down, or hanging from the nearest handy branch

The unique lid design contains an integrated LED light which spreads a warm glow throughout the bottle

variable light levels so you can have a nightlight for stormy nights, or a reading light for enjoying your latest read

The electronics are in a separate sealed compartment, so there's no risk of water or juice gumming up the works

Compatible with all standard wide mouth bottles such as LEXAN, Nalgene bottles

Requires three AAA batteries (Not Included)

Adjustable Bottle Tether

NOT Dishwasher safe

On/Off and brightness control switch
guyot_fireflysideview_small.jpg

guyot_fireflytopview_small.jpg

guyot_firefly_small.jpg

Retail price £14.99 sale price £7.99 including P+P
20 units available

PayPal, cheque or cash is just fine and please PM me for PayPal address or if you have any questions at all!

Kind regards.

Jack.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Thanks Jack, arrived this morning. Great piece of kit. Just screwed it on to my Lifeventure bottle that I use as a pee bottle in my Hammock. Now there's no excuse for a wet sleeping bag as I can see where I'm aiming. :lmao:

Eric

Moff8

Forager
Jul 19, 2004
Glasgow
Thanks Jack, arrived this morning. Great piece of kit. Just screwed it on to my Lifeventure bottle that I use as a pee bottle in my Hammock. Now there's no excuse for a wet sleeping bag as I can see where I'm aiming. :lmao:

Eric

WAY to much information :)

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Jack all arrived and great pieces of kit. Have decided not to pick up the option on the third one. Can't wait to get out and use it in anger.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Arrived a couple of days ago and it fits my main water bottle perfectly !

Once quick question though how do i vary the light level as it just seems to be on or off :eek:

Thanks...

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire

Eric

Remind me never to accept a drink of apple juice from Eric:lmao:

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Arrived a couple of days ago and it fits my main water bottle perfectly !

Once quick question though how do i vary the light level as it just seems to be on or off :eek:

Thanks...

When you switch it on it's at full brightness. To dim it, press the orange button and keep it pressed. The light will dim. Release the button when it reaches the level you want.

Eric

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset

Eric

Eric - that is one of the funniest things I have read for a long time :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: glad you like it and there are plenty left if people want them

Best wishes.

Jack.

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Thanks Jack, mine arrived at the weekend. Looking forward to trying Eric's suggestion for myself, esp since now it's turned a bit chillier I'll be loathe to leave my hammock to answer the call of nature.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE