Nifty Spice Container

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Is this the next free gift with the Bushcraft Mag. I see before me? Looks really great, have you used it yet?:eek:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hmmm, I think I like that :cool:
Wonder how they'd deal with a group buy? P&P might be a pest though; maybe for moots and meet ups??

cheers,
Toddy

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Hmmmmm - I like that! - I've been looking for something like that for ages!

If I organise, would anyone else be interested in a group buy?:rolleyes:

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Think we were both typeing at the same time - I just hit submit before you Mary!:lmao:

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I've sent them a mail but unless they will do the postage at a sensible rate it may not be worth it - the item itself is only £1.00 - its the postage thats a stinger at £1.95 :eek:

I'll await a reply and let you know what they say

I also asked about quantities required for logos / alternative contents. Personally I'd be happy with it empty as I would only exchange the curry for chilli anyway :D

anyway we'll see!

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Are they refillable? Or do you bin them when they're empty?

Eric

Hmmmmm a very good point! - I assumed you could refill them!

Once I have received a reply from them that will be on the list of queries i (we) have ;)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
What is wrong with the good old 35mm film tub?
Even in this digital age you can still get them for free from high street photo processers, they are multi use and re usable.....

nooky

Nomad
Oct 26, 2005
Watton, Norfolk
I would be interested in some as well if thr group but goes ahead. The P&P is a bit much for one item but if you buy two or more thr P&P goes down to £0.95 but they do seem to charge you individual P&P for each different item.
B***er the P&P didnt go down it stayed at £2.95, I thought I was looking at the total but it was the P&P on its own.

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
What is wrong with the good old 35mm film tub?
Even in this digital age you can still get them for free from high street photo processers, they are multi use and re usable.....

I thought these had gone out of favor for food because of the silver(nitrate?), that has bled into the plastic, or is there a way to clear them now?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Arrgh!
I never knew I was poisoning myself!
I have been using film tubs for years for all sorts of things, from salt cellars to hydration tube bite valve protectors and now I find it will kill me.
Along with all the CR*P and e-numbers, invasive hormone mimicing plastics from food wrappers, poisons from food preservatives, food colours, fertilizers in my food, antibiotics in meat, fire retardents in my furniture, atmospheric polution from traffic, heavy metal poisoning from eating "healthy" fish meals, UV from diminished celestial ozone protection, fumes from household cleaners etc etc etc
What nice friendly chemicals are in the advertized spice tubs?
And to think I missed out on warnings of the dreaded film tub poisoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B*gg*r it! - I think I will take my F1 (now shown not to be the ultimate knife after all dammit!) and open my veins.... life ain't worth living if I can't avoid poisoning from film tubs.....
Or on the other hand which will get me soonest - suffocating in cotton wool, poisoning from "acceptable" environmental polution, mad bombers, mad drivers, faulty aircraft, tropical disease, tropical animal, accident with axe/saw/knife, yob with a gun/knife, boredom or the occassional lick of a film tub?
Hmmmmm
I don't think I give a R*ts *rs* realy and I will keep using the film tubs until something gets me!
Hope its not as boring a death as silver nitrate poisoning - lets have a more dramatic and heroic end!
John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE