new knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wickerman

May 6, 2010
norfolk
just bought an old hickory folding knife read a few reviews before buying and it was mixed especially about fit and finish.....but the one I received is spot on great fit and finish shaving sharp and solid lock up and strikes a good spark with a ferro rod will carrying this all the time20240326_185923.jpg20240326_185937.jpg

wickerman

May 6, 2010
norfolk
Nice looking pocket knife, I haven’t seen that one before. I will have to check them out.
I would recommend it have used it a bit cut catapult fork and dressed out some pigeons can buy cheaper folders but made in USA and carbon steel not 440 stainless

Reactions: EDCFAN
Mar 31, 2024
Cambridgeshire
Sounds really good and obviously will stand the test of time. I will look them up, I do like knives made in the USA and have recently bought a 1987 Buck 110 and I love it as the quality is great.

wickerman

May 6, 2010
norfolk
Sounds really good and obviously will stand the test of time. I will look them up, I do like knives made in the USA and have recently bought a 1987 Buck 110 and I love it as the quality is great.
buck is good but heavy and not legal edc but these old hickory folding knife light for pocket and legal

Reactions: EDCFAN
Mar 31, 2024
Cambridgeshire
buck is good but heavy and not legal edc but these old hickory folding knife light for pocket and legal
Yea my Buck is good when I have a valid reason to carry it when I’m in the fields or at the lake but my usual edc is a Victorinox climber and/or a Heinnie Haynes Penfold.

I do like the old classic look of the old hickory though and I checked them out on Heinnie Haynes so I may have to pick one up to drop in my pocket when I have some spare cash.

Reactions: wickerman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE