Crafty Secret Santa 2016

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Very nice!

Thanks to my secret Santa for these ornaments; a welcome to the bush cave plaque, a fox and a nice landscape.
reckon they will come to life with a candle (safely) behind them to kick out shadows :)

1d23877f1e4e6d816779a068841399db.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
Many thanks for my secret Santa gift, it's impressive !
I'm not quite sure whether it's the most hardcore picnic blanket I've ever seen or a take on a jerven bag but either way it's a fantastic gift and I will definitely be finding use for it this coming year .

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Brill camo mini hammock/Hammock chair with both ends sewed for poles and 5mm hanging Kevlar cord. Must know I need the 1000kg strength of the cord (put his name in though so not so secret ha ha)
Thanks crafty santa

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Got a delivery card telling me I've got a parcel to collect tomorrow so hopefully it's my CSS present

Turned out it was my CSS present... Even the post office chap agreed with me that my gifter has very dubious tastes when it comes to wrapping paper... come on...Brussels Sprouts???? :rolleyes:

Anyway, once over the trauma of that I found inside a lovely axe belt suspender and all the bits I need to make my own belt, leather strap, solid belt buckle, needles and waxed linen thread and a vial of leather dye. I know what I'll be doing over the next couple of days :D

Thanks Santa, I know who you are as you put your name on the return address but in the spirit of the thread you'll remain secret :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE