*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Over the past three months or so this is the first time that I am possibly in with a chance....

Although I have too many folders!

I have some awesome give aways im
Just waiting for the right product!

Missed the Garmin by seconds!!!

Last edited:

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
All yours shaneh
pm me your address and will get in the post ;-)
Chas
Over the past three months or so this is the first time that I am possibly in with a chance....

I have some awesome give aways

Missed the Garmon by seconds!!!

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track

I have some awesome give aways im

Missed the Garmin by seconds!!!

wish I had more to pass on. I'm at the stage where I only really have kit I use now. Had to dig around for that.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Cheers Chas - up for offer is 2m of Glow in the dark paracord plus 2 carabina's/shackles (1x 60mm long and 1x 70mm long), and a keychain multitool (will fit a 1/4" hex bit and has cut outs for 3.2mm up to 8mm bits)

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Well who would have thought 6 years on and this post is still live and well with now over 10,000 posts! :D - proving giving really is better than receiving ;)

Like any family it has hads it's ups and downs but in the end it just goes to show what a great site this is and the site is (despite / due to all the work of Tony and his team in the background without whom there would be no BushcraftUK) made by the great people who 'live' on here :You_Rock_

Here’s to the next 10,000 and long may it continue - remember ones man’s junk is another man’s treasure and this thread exemplifies that.

Last edited:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Grrrr - and I reread the post 3 times before posting Kev! lol - have updated, which will confuse anyone that reads your post now :p

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Cheers Chas - up for offer is 2m of Glow in the dark paracord plus 2 carabina's/shackles (1x 60mm long and 1x 70mm long), and a keychain multitool (will fit a 1/4" hex bit and has cut outs for 3.2mm up to 8mm bits)
Still on offer, but if no one wants the above I will offer one of the following books:

Ray Mears Bushcraft Survival - paperback - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bushcraft-...UTF8&qid=1467710946&sr=1-9&keywords=ray+mears
Rifles: Six years With Wellingtons Legendary Sharpshooters - paperback - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rifles-Yea...169&sr=1-1&keywords=wellingtons+sharpshooters
Jack Tar: Life in Nelsons Navy - paperback - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jack-Tar-L...=UTF8&qid=1467711226&sr=1-1&keywords=Jack+Tar

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Ok, no bites so far. How about a ceramic sharpening rod, just over 90mm long and 10mm diameter it will fit nicely in your pack and could be handled with some wood or antler. I gave away a couple of hundred of these on the forum a few years back so I hope people can attest to its utility. I use mine regularly and it puts a lovely edge on your blade without taking up any space in your EDC. Shown with a SAK for scale, this is not included in the offer.

jaffcat

Nomad
Sep 26, 2012
Hertford
03b9f960edfa7a63d05b120d82f5a1b8.jpg

Condor Fidelis neck knife.....

Nice little knife, used but with plenty of life left in her.....

Please not I'm away from the 9th July for 1 week so postage to its new owner may be delayed.....

Cheers gang....

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Pm sent Jaffcat - thanks.

In return, I'm offering a book:
Hedgerow Medicine - harvest and make your own herbal remedies by Julie Bruton Seal and Matthew Seal.
I know both the authors and think this is an excellent book. I certainly wouldn't be passing it on but I have another copy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE