*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nevyn

May 15, 2016
Whitstable
Ok Here is my offer a nice belt sized First aid kit that has Mole attachment loops it looks pretty waterproof from the inside. Came with basic first aid kit which I have bulked up a little, but probably want to add your own items to customise to needs. All in date and never used!

Cheers Nev

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
On offer from me , unread paperback .....

a44e025a6047b0addb30d3d725a07dd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
No takers for the books .....
How about this instead then , brand new in box , with instructions , box was actually still sealed , I opened it to check contents . No gas included due to postal regulations .

8f1e1ef598cac35137544f48d2e5db54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Evening Dave,

Any chance you could ask your scouting mate where he got the canisters for this from ? I've searched high and low with no success of so any help would be much appreciated

Thanks for your help.

Robbi

Got no idea to be honest, scout leader mate of mine said he was using up to last year and he got a new one off santa,

Hope this extra pic helps

The burner has 3 clips that hold the gas on and there is a needle inside the valve that makes the hole in the canister,
Hope this helps mate.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Evening Dave,

Any chance you could ask your scouting mate where he got the canisters for this from ? I've searched high and low with no success of so any help would be much appreciated

Thanks for your help.

Robbi

I think the term is piercable cannister for searching but pretty sure they've fallen out of favour now due to safety reasons.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I think the term is piercable cannister for searching but pretty sure they've fallen out of favour now due to safety reasons.

Camping Gaz piercable cannisters.....exactly the search term I was using, I can find 190g ones but not these smaller 90g ones so I'd be grateful for any help. ( anyone ? )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE