Eagle, 3mm 01, Oak.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys.

I have this one available for sale that i made up while giving a knife making course recently.

Its my Eagle model, 3mm 01, with some of the nicest oak scales i've seen thats not a burl, in fact, id say this gives a burl a run for its money, lovely rippling throughout.

NOW SOLD. Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Stunning Mark if i had not just splurged on a gopro 4 two nights ago and paid my mobile bill for being in USA last night i'd have grabbed this.

The Crow performed admirably, needs a little tlc to make it pristine again after 3 weeks constant use in the mountains where i didn't have any oil for the blade but that's my fault.

Gallus

Nov 17, 2014
Essex
Nice one Mark, nearly as good as mine...:lmao:

But seriously though, it's a cracking looking Oak and I'm glad I went with it in the end!

And as promised, I'll be looking to tell the good folks on BCUK all about your course in good time!

Meanwhile, here's a sneak peak for the readers of my very first effort under your tutelage...

Better pics coming soon!

IMG_20150916_071313.jpg

IMG_20150916_191012.jpg

814501178_22072.jpg

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Stunning Mark if i had not just splurged on a gopro 4 two nights ago and paid my mobile bill for being in USA last night i'd have grabbed this.

The Crow performed admirably, needs a little tlc to make it pristine again after 3 weeks constant use in the mountains where i didn't have any oil for the blade but that's my fault.

Glad to hear its performing for you Rob. :) Handle still ok?

Nice one Mark, nearly as good as mine...:lmao:

But seriously though, it's a cracking looking Oak and I'm glad I went with it in the end!

And as promised, I'll be looking to tell the good folks on BCUK all about your course in good time!

Meanwhile, here's a sneak peak for the readers of my very first effort under your tutelage...

Better pics coming soon!

Cheers Pete. :D Glad you enjoyed the course mate. Aye, the oak is good, plenty more here with beautiful patterning.. You did a grand job on your first knife too. :) Good to see you posting on here!

Mark,

She's a beauty!! Glad to see you kept the best bit of the oak for the Eagle :)

Thanks mate. :)

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Yeah mate the handle is spot on that bit by the spalted wood is just character, the sheath became a bit of a loose fit but i think that was a lot to do with it being in the mid 90's for 3 weeks and me shoving the knife into it too deep for fear of loosing it in the bush

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Sorry HB! It's been calling me for a while, I don't have a genuine HB knife, but I just can't justify it at the moment!

Someone must snap it up mate, its beautiful craftsmanship, a knife for a lifetime with 01 steel and stunning stabilised oak handles. The feedback for the 'Eagle' design has been extremely positive mate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
A weekend bump for a fantastic knife I'd love to own.

Someone please buy it and put me out of this agony!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Have a bump Mark. Beautiful piece of wood on what I hear and imagine are fatastic tools!

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Good catch that man! Had mine coming up a year now and I haven't been out without it, a great tool.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE