Article: Cody Lundin speaks up about making more TV

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I think its gotten to the stage now where if you want to watch educational survival / bushcraft TV then you cant watch traditional television. When I want to learn something now and I don't have anyone I can call on to teach me I learn from You Tube channels. Only downside is you have to find decent contributions and the quality in filming and sound can sometime leave a lot to be desired.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Got a lot of time for Cody but I am getting a bit cheesed off with everything I read from him being a poke at the producers of Duel Survivor.

Make a new show Cody and move on mate. You have a lot to offer on your own.

Just let it go.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
A straight educational series would be good, a how to... Although I suspect that the general public might find that a bit lame as they're not necessarily watching to help themselves with a skill set but more for the entertainment...

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Tony as long as he doesn't strip buck naked and start drinking his own urine I will watch it.

Cody has a style that is harmonious with nature, beyond that even of Uncle Ray. I love the idea that taking your shoes off makes you slow down and appraise your environment all the more.

I think a show by him would stand out. Probably more niche market than mass market but uncle Ray seems to do well enough. Jack Hargreaves is my Avatar. I loved his folksy, laconic style.

Don't get me wrong Im loving the new Bear Grylls Jungle show. Getting a bunch of Celebs to drink their own urine was an absolute TV classic even though Emilia Fox may never have the same appeal again!

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Nostalgic?

[video=youtube_share;2Bl1HQg7aCo]http://youtu.be/2Bl1HQg7aCo[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Tony as long as he doesn't strip buck naked and start drinking his own urine I will watch it.

Cody has a style that is harmonious with nature, beyond that even of Uncle Ray. I love the idea that taking your shoes off makes you slow down and appraise your environment all the more.

I think a show by him would stand out. Probably more niche market than mass market but uncle Ray seems to do well enough. Jack Hargreaves is my Avatar. I loved his folksy, laconic style.

Don't get me wrong Im loving the new Bear Grylls Jungle show. Getting a bunch of Celebs to drink their own urine was an absolute TV classic even though Emilia Fox may never have the same appeal again!

You slow down when the frostbite kicks in (wool socks or not); gives you lots of time to appraise your environment ;)

Dec 23, 2014
leicesteshire
Maybe WE should get together and make our own show? It would make sense to have passionate people together defining the difference between Survival and Co-existence in the bush I.e. The difference between Bear and uncles rays approach. Just a thought.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE