Daily Medication Storage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tristar777

Nomad
Mar 19, 2011
North Somerset UK
This has always puzzled me - in the UK the pharmacist keeps the prescription when he dispenses the drugs.

So this advice would mean you need to have two prescriptions!

Have to say, I travel most months and have never bothered to get a second prescription - the box has the pharmacists label with my name on it, I expect that to suffice.

Hi. Just ask for the copy prescription back, they have to give you it as you you/I need it for repeat prescriptions and for your own records. I have to carry a copy of all the drugs that I take in case of accident so Ive had this issue pop up myself.

Bindle

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2014
The Mendips
That's useful to know, I carry that as it's an ingredient in many flu meds and a really useful decongestant.

The other useless trivia is: it's banned by the IOC. So when you've taken it, you do exclude yourself from the Olympic Archery... :p

J

Or get yourself a T.U.E. Therapeutic Use Exemption certificate. It allows athletes to take drugs that would otherwise see them banned. If only Alain Baxter had gone to the doctors for his cold, he would still have his medal!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE