The Bushmoot - Bushcraft for all ages

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Thanks folks - appreciate the comments - will miss Merthyr but the new site is growing on me :)
Making this video was a real labour - too many hours of material to review and ponder over - note to self - pause more than record :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just out of interest to the collective, is this tents only, or caravans/campervan?
Primarily tarp ground dwelling, hammocks, tents, tepees, yurts and assorted other camping shelters.

There 's a few that stay in campervans and the occasional caravans. I'm not sure what arrangements Tony has for caravans at the new site. They might be restricted to the carparks.

Reactions: gra_farmer

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Primarily tarp ground dwelling, hammocks, tents, tepees, yurts and assorted other camping shelters.

There 's a few that stay in campervans and the occasional caravans. I'm not sure what arrangements Tony has for caravans at the new site. They might be restricted to the carparks.
The tent is packed, but wife asking about caravan. Nice to hear it is primarily camping. Showers?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE