Possible meet in Ayrshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Sorry I shied off:eek:, Went up the trossachs for a couple of days(sun worshopping). Had a nice time but reading "chilled out" half a dozen times on the same page I start to wonder if I wasn't in the wrong place. :)

Don't anyone go out of their way to get the 'chute back and if anyone wants to use it it's there to be used.
Bagsie it for the glasgow fair!

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
I've got it here Josh, so if it's needed give me a shout and I'll meet up with you somewhere mate. Yes you missed another crackin weekend, nothing really organised just the usual do as you feel or like me just vegitate around the fire looking for things with faces to eat Ha Ha!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've got it here Josh, so if it's needed give me a shout and I'll meet up with you somewhere mate. Yes you missed another crackin weekend, nothing really organised just the usual do as you feel or like me just vegitate around the fire looking for things with faces to eat Ha Ha!

Just 'cos you think my Tofu dinner was a horrendous travesty of a meal :rolleyes:
I enjoyed it :p

You only had cow, rabbit, pig, chicken.........I had sweetcorn, peppers, mangetouts, carrots, syboes, courgettes, ransoms, butternut squash, tomatoes, mushrooms.........and don't forget the marmite :cool:

:D
M

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Well I stupidly forgot to charge my camera battery so this is the only one I got.

Ayrshire_Meet.jpg

Hi Gary,all you need is the Banjo playing background,menacing does'nt even come close :naughty: :lmao: its got that "You looking at me punk" :D

Cheers Stuart.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
If you go down to the woods today, your in for a big surprise
If you go down to the woods today, you'll never believe your eyes
the jabberwockies are there and looking for dinner,
and it must have a face :yikes:
and three and a half milk bottles :naughty:

:theyareon :theyareon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE