Possible meet in Ayrshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Can I also thank Big Geordie for taking the time and effort to get the chute down for us to use, I really appreciated it Geordie, we'd have been lost without it, it's a pity you could'nt stay it was terrific.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Hi folks
another one with thanks to John and it was gr8 to see everyone again and meet new peeps. On a sour note, when I got home there was a card form Libby for my anniversary... oh no I forgot... dog house and no goin' oot fur me... :-(
jon

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Hi folks
another one with thanks to John and it was gr8 to see everyone again and meet new peeps. On a sour note, when I got home there was a card form Libby for my anniversary... oh no I forgot... dog house and no goin' oot fur me... :-(
jon

It was nice knowing you. Your tapas and rabbit was excellent, maybe make that and beg for forgivness.

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Hi folks
jon

Ooops, too busy thinking about your BC-meet anniversary eh Jon? ;)

Thanks Sniper for setting this up and thanks to all new faces and familiar for a fun weekend.

Well done to Stooboy for not only getting a coal with the bow-drill but blowing it to flame as well. Keep at it Nagual, you got it to the vinegar strokes so you're not far from ignition ;)

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Thanks for saying that John. It was a shame I couldn't stay. A little bit of work popped up that I had to take care of.:sadwavey: :sadwavey:

Let me know if you would like me to drop the 'chute back to Josh.
ATB
G:)

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Big thanks to John for organising an excellent meet up :D
And it was good to see old faces and new ones to ;)

Cheers Russ

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Aye, I'll second all that has been said above. Excellent! And a big thanks to all.
I never forget my anniversary. It's one reason we got married on bonfire night.
Looking forward to some photos.

Eric

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well I had fun :approve:
A lovely weekend, brilliant company, and a site full of good things too :cool:

I'm home with more kit (surprise that, isn't it :eek: :rolleyes: ) HWMBLT has already swiped the jacket :eek: sunburn, lots more knowledge and I've met even more people and renewed the aquaintanceship of good friends :D

Sniper thank you for organising this, and a big thank you also to Tam and George for aquiring all the bits and pieces needed :You_Rock_

To everyone else, thank you for your company, and hope to see you all at the next one :)

cheers,
Toddy

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
You missed a good one Alpha, the weather, venue, company, everything just fell in perfectly. Maybe if there is enough interest we will run another later in the year, at least it is reasonably midgy free at the site.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Thanks again John for organising it. Was great to meet up with old friends and to meet new ones too. Had a brilliant chilled out weekend.

Dave

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Well I stupidly forgot to charge my camera battery so this is the only one I got.

Ayrshire_Meet.jpg

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
SPA52621-1.jpg

BCHQ

SPA52579.jpg

For the animal lovers out there, particularly of the ickle wickle fwuffy bunny type;-
there's three of them in that pan :D

SPA52614.jpg

A nonchalont looking Stooboy, 'I can do that', he's thinking. And he actually did! First time. Well done Stoo :) Thanks also to Andy, for his patience (and fervour) in demonstrating the bowdrill.

Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE