November's Weekend Away

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
I'll happily chuck in a few quid towards it too guys and I'm hoping to make this one unless work intervenes again, I may leave the big FAK at home this time though, must get some more rocket fuel though as it evaporated a bit quick at the last one mmmmmhh!
If I don't get down beforehand I'll bring that liner for you then Nathan.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
count me in for the kitty too.

I should be there for the 15th, depending my flight does not get delayed. So going from the Tower Bridge Hilton all week to a hammock, bring on the hammock

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
pah, a holiday inn is just the same really. Except they dont have poncy receptionists who think they are better than you.

I threw out 75 keycards for hotels i have stayed in a few days ago LOL.

You should have seen the guys faces when i showed up from the last meet LOL

Tripitaka

Nomad
Apr 13, 2008
Vancouver Island, BC.
Count me in for the chute kitty to. Just let me know what I owe in advance so I can bring it.

I can't wait to try out my new underblanket - going to rattle up a quilt out of an old sleeping bag too.

Can I be cheeky and bag the flat spot in the forest that Stephen had last time? Reason being is that Beth wants to camp with Caitlin so I need to find a flat-ish bit in there for a small tent; there will be one tent and two hammocks...

Which brings me on to my next cheeky request...can I borrow a hammock for Jake for the weekend? I have bought him a Hennessy cheap off ebay (£50! yeay!) but it's a Christmas pressie that I don't want to give him early.

I hope it snows!

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Count me in for the chute kitty to. Just let me know what I owe in advance so I can bring it.

£6-7 should do it. I went for the pricey one for the convenience of getting it intact. Was £70 all in.
Funnily enough when I snapped it up there was only minutes left on the ebay listing. They had more but haven't relisted them, perhaps just as well I did grab it then.

One of my mates reckons I'm just the sort of numpty who probably caused them to create the "slash 'em up" law in the first place.:rolleyes:
Wonder how many weather balloons it'd take to lift a canoe....:)

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Which brings me on to my next cheeky request...can I borrow a hammock for Jake for the weekend? I have bought him a Hennessy cheap off ebay (£50! yeay!) but it's a Christmas pressie that I don't want to give him early.

I hope it snows!

We have one you could borrow for him mate.

Dave

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
I'd be interested to see the Hennessy in comparison to the group buy ones John did. Also wouldn't mind a look at one of the DD hammocks too

Can't wait for the meet, wish it was tomorrow :rolleyes:

Dave

Gailainne

Life Member
Ach

Wish I known that last time , I was using the new DD and Jake had my Hennessy, never mind I'll be bringing an older design DD (sent the new one back) with me next time as well as the HH.

Perhaps a new design of wood stove I've been working on as well.

Stephen

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Sent the new DD one back??? you can tell me why at the meet.

Or on here then everyone will know. It looked like a good buy on the surface

Dave

Ach

Wish I known that last time , I was using the new DD and Jake had my Hennessy, never mind I'll be bringing an older design DD (sent the new one back) with me next time as well as the HH.

Perhaps a new design of wood stove I've been working on as well.

Stephen

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Hi Folks,
still don't know if I can make it that weekend, but will be chipping in for the chute though...
jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE