November's Weekend Away

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
For those that have been before and want to come again, it will be held on the 14 / 15 / 16th November at the usual place.

Same arrangements for the food if thats ok with everyone, but a different menu :rolleyes:

For those that dunno what I'm talking about, see here for previous 'Weekend Away' details: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33962

Please indicate your interest here, ta

Any questions, just give me a shout.

Dave

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
woohoo, its 4 days after that i gee sent to Poland for a month.

If i can be there im there. Lizzies cooking is not to be missed.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Hi Dave
Marys not the only one whos not going to make it as im helping out at the Crannog as well :eek:

Sorry Russ

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Hi Dave
Marys not the only one whos not going to make it as im helping out at the Crannog as well :eek:

Sorry Russ

:( we're gonna have another between xmas n new year, kind of open house type of thing, hope you can make that one.

Any chance of borrowing your fire pit or will you be using it at the Crannog?

Dave

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Want to borrow a parachute ?

That's crazy talk, you only got it back a few hours ago and may want to use it yourself.

I'll go twenty quid into morchs paypal account if we want to kitty up for one of these mythical not-slashed-and-destringed 'chutes that I keep hearing about. It could be delivered there and live there.

Middle of november. Yummy. I may be dressed in blue. Don't know if I have enough green for that kind of wet.:D
Not fussed about dates, just wanted to suggest getting a 'chute to leave there.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
I was hopping to get down on one of my days off just for a day visit some time soon ish :D
And to drop off your new fire pit :rolleyes:

I get three weeks off for Christmas Starting the 19th of December so I should be able to get down for a few days :D ;)

Cheers Russ

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
I was hopping to get down on one of my days off just for a day visit some time soon ish :D
And to drop off your new fire pit :rolleyes:

I get three weeks off for Christmas Starting the 19th of December so I should be able to get down for a few days :D ;)

Cheers Russ

That sounds great Russ, you're welcome anytime, especially when bearing gifts ;) If its easier to meet somewhere or for me to come and get it just let me know, along with how much i owe you.

Not sure about the december dates yet, but it'll probably be anytime after the 27th for about 7 days, open house kind of thing, stay as long as you want.

That's crazy talk, you only got it back a few hours ago and may want to use it yourself.

I'll go twenty quid into morchs paypal account if we want to kitty up for one of these mythical not-slashed-and-destringed 'chutes that I keep hearing about. It could be delivered there and live there.

Middle of november. Yummy. I may be dressed in blue. Don't know if I have enough green for that kind of wet.:D
Not fussed about dates, just wanted to suggest getting a 'chute to leave there.

That sounds like a good idea to me, i'll chick in £20 as well.

Dave

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
That sounds like a good idea to me, i'll chick in £20 as well.

Dave

Slight change of plan. I went ahead and ordered one, was in looking at them and figured might as well just pick one up.
Going plinking out the farm on sunday, will raid the old hazel coppice and whittle up some pegs.
Josh

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE