north wood meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Thanks!
I will arrive than around 19:33 on Friday to Sutton Coldfield Railway station. (my car broke now) How can I get to tha meeting point? Or it`s too late and I should go just Saturday morning? Is anyone else coming by train?

if its possible try and get to coleshill or water orton railway stations, they are much nearer, you may have to change at birmingham new street :)

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
if its possible try and get to coleshill or water orton railway stations, they are much nearer, you may have to change at birmingham new street :)

Best not walk through it with an axe swinging from your belt though eh mate.

:D

Thanks for the the PM woodspirits will stuff all the gear in the boot. I think rather than drag it up to the camp it might be easier to just have a dig through it at the motor if thats ok fella.

Last edited:

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
the list so far, ammend as necessary

woodspirits
MartinK9
Nolightweight
Twodogs
Jimbo75
Wayland
Cliv
Andy2112
Shewie (TBC)
Muddy Boots
Davey569
TinkyPete
Trev
shaggystu (TBC)
PREPER
Snarf
jus_like_that
Rychard
drew (TBC)
istvan

Last edited:

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
I'll be arriving mid afternoon Saturday. I have only got a one-night pass :(
I have the following to sell/trade if any one is interested. PM me and I will bring whatever you are interested in for a look see:
DPM Bergen with side pockets and yoke, OG bivvi bag, DPM chest rig (new type), artic sleeping bag (old type), Bergen covers, DPM map case, XXL clothing (smocks/gortex etc), crusader cup, folding shovel, bashas (DPM and OG), rucksacks (numerous), IPK's, hexi stoves etc etc?

PREPER........

Can't wait :dancer:

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
hiya guys just thought you might like to no that by the end of today i will be pack with all the gear in my car due to being on nights tonight and tommorrow then when i get home on friday i will be in bed till two then setting of as soon as ready drew

ps why do i have to do twelve our nights shifts and which dosy wassak invented them

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Just a thought guys but will there be a communal fire/meeting place set up or will one need setting up when we get there on Friday ?

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Hi ya all, just to let you know I am able to sort your requirements on the Rat pack issues, I also have some vegie ones to, if anyone wants them, also have the blow poker sorted and a few spares and cylumes or hexi and cookers if anyone wants them. Packed and sorted in garage and all I got to do is put in car and get up there. It does depend on what time I finish work on friday and what time I get home as to whether I'll be there friday or saturday morning but I am definately looking forward to it.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
well still seeing if I can come to this. I want to, but will be a struggle , what's the forecast ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE