north wood meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
are the same dates? oh no think I've booked myself on a course . heck let's see if I can change this..

mclark

Forager
Dec 29, 2009
sitting under a tree
im going to have to pull out of this one as i cant get the time off work now

MartinK9
Nolightweight
Twodogs
Jimbo75
Wayland
Cliv
Andy2112
Shewie (TBC)
Sasquatch
Muddy Boots
Davey569
TinkyPete
Trev
shaggystu (TBC)
PREPER
Snarf
jus_like_that
Rychard
drew (TBC)

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
parking is good plenty of room, it may be a good idea to fill any water containers you have prior to driving down to the wood to offload then return your vehicle to the car park next to the toilets and stand pipe. its about the same distance from your car as RC maybe a little bit more. hope this helps :)

steve

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I highly doubt I can make this as it's my wife's birthday that weekend. I'll do my best to get there for one night but somehow can't see it happening. I'll remove my name from the list to clear up space, thanks anyway and have a good one!

MartinK9
Nolightweight
Twodogs
Jimbo75
Wayland
Cliv
Andy2112
Shewie (TBC)
Muddy Boots
Davey569
TinkyPete
Trev
shaggystu (TBC)
PREPER
Snarf
jus_like_that
Rychard
drew (TBC)

Last edited:

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
hiya guys when i arrive at the golf club what am i looking for to no when to turn in and also hwo far down the road is it for instance is it as far as the speed camara or not also which side of the road is it drew

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
hiya guys when i arrive at the golf club what am i looking for to no when to turn in and also hwo far down the road is it for instance is it as far as the speed camara or not also which side of the road is it drew

Drew,

See Post 27 for an overview, The yellow map pins show the places mentioned below:

Follow the A4091 up past the Golf Course, the layby will be on the left and the Farm entrance on the right just past it.

HTH

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hi all, :)
just a note about the farm gate opening times.

friday untill 1930,
saturday untill 1700,
and sunday closed.

i will have a key code so it shouldnt raise any issues for us, if any of you think you may arrive outside these hours pm me and ill give you my mob', no crank calls or heavy breathers please! :D

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
I highly doubt I can make this as it's my wife's birthday that weekend. I'll do my best to get there for one night but somehow can't see it happening. I'll remove my name from the list to clear up space, thanks anyway and have a good one!
(TBC)

That sucks mate. Needs must I guess. I can hang on to the Woolley pulley and the couple of shirts till the next RC get together if you like fella?

Really looking foreward to this meet.

Hoping to try old John's dragon breath kit and will be bringing along the jerry can alter fire.

Still got loads of army shirts and tops if anyone is interested let me know.

Just put a bid in for a crocodile proof underblanket for me hammock as well. :D

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hiya muddy, a real shame about sasquatch i know he was really looking forward to this meet, but miss his wifes b/day? some things are still sacred! :eek:
be good to have a mooch at your gear, you have anything obese size? :D

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Ya bad news for me, but if I miss her birthday I'll be sleeping rough for months to come.:eek: I'll still try to make it up for a night, just playing it by ear. If I can grab those bits at the next meet that would be great Dave! Have a gooder fellas!

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
hard luck sasquatch but missing the wifes bday as you said you would end up living rough for ever and by the way just to let you know that if it arrives in time from endicotts (the greatest army surpless store ever) i will be bringing a parachute so we can use it as a comunal area or not its up to you lot but like i say it all depends on royal mail.
drew

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
there's a nack to it - spend more money on her on her in the days leading up, take her out, act sad that you can't be with her on the big day. ;-)
my ex never did any of that. that's why he's single

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I can't do much more than I already am! Never mind building up points, I'll be buried in them at this rate... a weekend of celebrations followed by a week in Spain?! I'm not complaining but when it's my birthday it's just another day! Men are from Mars and all that. The good thing is I find it hard to get out to meets in the summer normally so this should bode well in future. Should be able to see you all at the next one:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE