Next Midlands Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Might have sussed this for you.

Go to 'User CP' at the top of the page,
Click on 'Edit options',
Scroll to the bottom of the page,
In the 'Miscellaneous options' section change to 'Enhanced interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing',
Click the 'Save changes' button.

Hopefully now you should see the Smilies when you click the 'Go Advanced' button.

Ah that solved it! cheers :You_Rock_

and thanks wayland, I didnt know I could get them from elsewhere. You'd think the amount of time I spend at the computer Id be an expert by now!

T1tch

Forager
Dec 24, 2007
Cambridgeshire
how's it doing T1tch? And thanks also go to Wayland for his skill with a needle

The foots fine thanks - though I appear to be having a bit of a reaction to the tetanus boost I had to have (hence the delayed responce)

Yes thanks wayland - haven't tried the fixed boot on yet but I'm sure it will perform perfectly, and the needle work is spot on - far better than I would have managed. Thanks again.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
A few pics, view from the corner of my tarp looking back to the communal fire and Bernies' set up. Looking a bit smokey!

0809270001.jpg

The weather was really nice, clear skies and the sun shining down. Captain Chunder is on the far left, standing. He was behaving himself when this picture was taken!

0809270003.jpg

Captain Chunder checking out the trees.

0809270013.jpg

Addos' bannock, it was very tasty!

0809270006.jpg

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
did you take any of captain chunder lying in his hammock? he spent quite a lot of time there didnt he :)

Lovely photos btw. what camera do you have?

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Hi folks, great meet as usual.

Nice to put faces to names.

Really enjoyed everyone's company and can't wait for the next one.

Spamel, you will have pm soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE