Next Midlands Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'll ask the same Decroum.... When's it going to be? :)

Got nothing planned after August apart from the weekend of 19-21 Sept which is the Herts/North London meet (I've got to be there for that one as I'm the 'facilitator' for it :D ).

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
I'm up for another meet Decorum if you're happy to facilitate :) :You_Rock_

I've got withdrawal symptoms already and the Moot has only just finished!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
When is the next one ??????

I'll ask the same .... :)

:lmao:

I thought I'd leave it until after the Moot to mention/ask about the next one ... Oh .... :D .
I'm quite happy to coordinate another - to benefit my sanity I'll not offer to book sessions on the ranges this time though
fighting0079.gif

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I thought I'd leave it until after the Moot to mention/ask about the next one ... Oh .... :D

Yup, the moot has gone and is now just happy memories for all that attenbded so we need another fix :D

: I'm quite happy to coordinate another

So you're changing your title from facilitator to co-ordinator then? :D

to benefit my sanity I'll not offer to book sessions on the ranges this time though
fighting0079.gif

Keep it as simple as you like mate, I'm sure everyone will enjoy themselves no matter what we do. I know I will :)

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Cant wait for the next meet. Count me in, but my leg might be in a cast as im waiting for my operation date and there keeping me guessing as to when it is.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
i hope i can attend the next one, i have college starting sept 29, and ill be reet busy, so *cough cough* hopefully it will be before then.

T1tch

Forager
Dec 24, 2007
Cambridgeshire
Consider your arm taken off at the shoulder Decorum; barring acts of god and alien abductions I'll be there.... Except for the weekends of the 30th-31st Aug and 6th-7th Sep (so that would be acts of god, alien abductions and family holidays... otters' noses anyone?)

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
barring acts of god or gemma i shall be there, in fact, if gemma does manage to injure herself again i might just bring her along anyway and we'll have a bush-medicine afternoon! with a bit of luck i might have my tent-tipi by then as well so i'll be itching to try it out, all excuses are valid!

stuart

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
I'd be up for a meet :) Of course it depends on when and like usual I'll have to let you know closer to the time and the like, but as long as it's not too cold I'll definitely come :)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I might need to carpool for this one, unless there is a bus that goes to birmingham, which is a distinct possibility.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
cheers :)

apparently I need to lengthen my post by ten letters., it wont let me just post cheers!

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I will try and make this one, it will be good to catch up with people I have met before and to meet some new folk.

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
thought i had already posted on this one, must be going mad :confused: , ditto the above would love to make this one, not been to any moot since middlewwod in feb, starting to get grumpy

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Whilst trying to work around stated preferences and without checking with the site the first viable weekend in September is the 12 - 14 (with the weekend 26 - 28 as a back-up).

Keep it as simple as you like mate

Nah, it's not about simplicity - I'd prefer to not have the same situation that we did at the last Meet; activities pre-booked but no certified instructers on site
fighting0061.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE