Midlands November '09 'Re-enactment Market' Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I will be....
pirates.gif
......I need some more Pirate gear.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
I'm going to the market. I shall have a look out for some scrubbing chainmail* and another blanket pin. (Last year there was a man selling tirpods and such like.)
Alan

*copyright Wayland Viking Enterprises

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Once again real life is getting in the way - I am now likely to arrive late afternoon on the Saturday - at least I will be able to practice setting up in the dark and since I can sleep anywhere I may end up in the car - no shame that's me

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Would love to come along, but unfortunatly, its looking very doubtful that i'd be able to get any time off work this side of Christmas :(

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Would love to come along, but unfortunatly, its looking very doubtful that i'd be able to get any time off work this side of Christmas :(

I've stuck you in on the off chance that you can make it. Real life getting in the way is a common ocurance and we don't count sticking your name dowm as a commitment to coming along :cool: . If, however, you find at the last minute that you can come then your name's already on the list :D .

Meet list:

Wayland
Firecrest
Mesquite
Addo
MartinK9
Sasquatch
PJMcBear +1
Nolightweight
Andy2112 (TBC)
Twodogs
Humpback
Gailainne
eel28 - work permitting

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Reinstating myself

Wayland
Firecrest
Mesquite
Addo
MartinK9
Sasquatch
PJMcBear +1
Nolightweight
Andy2112 (TBC)
Twodogs
Humpback
Gailainne
eel28 - work permitting
Elines - arrival late pm Saturday

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Wayland
Firecrest
Mesquite
Addo
MartinK9
Sasquatch
PJMcBear +1
Nolightweight
Andy2112 (TBC)
Twodogs
Humpback
Gailainne
eel28 - work permitting
Muddy Boots

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Gotta pull out if this one, real life has just got in the way, gutted.:( Not been to RC for ages.

Wayland
Firecrest
Mesquite
Addo
MartinK9
Sasquatch
PJMcBear +1
Nolightweight
Twodogs
Humpback
Gailainne
eel28 - work permitting
Muddy Boots

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Bad luck Andy. Hopefully life will be more co-operative for the next meet

cheers Steve, there is a meet at SV the weekend after so not all's lost. RC just has a different flavour thats all and it's been ages since i last got there to see you fellas.:D
Surprise 40th birthday party for my sister in law so i have been ordered to attend, lol.:rolleyes:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
cheers Steve, there is a meet at SV the weekend after so not all's lost. RC just has a different flavour thats all and it's been ages since i last got there to see you fellas.:D
Surprise 40th birthday party for my sister in law so i have been ordered to attend, lol.:rolleyes:

See you the weekend after mate :D

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I am hoping to get there work permitting, it may only be for the saturday and sunday only, but i will be glad to meet like minded people who are interested in the outdoors, it will be my first bushcraft meet, is there anything in particular i need or should bring? :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Wayland
Firecrest
Mesquite
Addo
MartinK9
Sasquatch
PJMcBear +1
Nolightweight
Twodogs
Humpback
Gailainne
eel28 - work permitting
Muddy Boots
Wood Spirits
TinkyPete work permitting

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE