Midlands January 2010 Meet.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Looks like Im managing to get away tonight ..yippee
So I will see you pair of wendys when you turn up ...lol
Twoflogs

Never mind the Wendys - Shirley, you just make sure the furnace is going by mid morning!

And if you get 5 minutes dropping a few metres of duck board to the camp would be a nice touch.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Sorry I missed out on the Meet, but I had a package arriving from Royal Mail, and didn't want to take the chance of missing it.

Hope you all had a great time. :)

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
This was a meet of much weather most of it wet ..lol
Good fun , nice to see everyone ,I did like The Texen Chilli and Addos cobler ..yum ..

Looking forward to the next

Twodogs

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Cheers all for a top meet as ever. Got kit all over the place drying out. Seems a lot of stuff but at least I stayed warm. I think I've got a sun tan off that fire last night!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Thanks to all those who came along, another chilled Meet. It isn't often that you get all four seasons in a weekend :lmao: .

I didn't take many pics over the weekend - and those I did take seem to show Mesquites' chilli cooking over the fire.

Dookingupachilli-1.jpg

Untitled-a-1.jpg

Untitled-d-1.jpg

IMGP3887-c-1.jpg

Cheers to all for advice and tips, a great meet for testing all the christmas prezzies! (DD Hammock/Tarp) Cheers Dookie for the chat on how to improve the hammock hanging, hopfully both be warmer for text time! and to Davey569 for the inspiring stove design from an ammo box and cans, gona give one a try myself, lots to do now shut away in the shed till the next meet!

goodjob

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I didn't take many pics over the weekend - and those I did take seem to show Mesquites' chilli cooking over the fire.

I was even worse.... didn't get my camera out at all for some reason :eek:

As for the chilli... it seemed to be well recieved... only a bean or two was left when I got my dutch oven in the monring :D

Thanks to Decorum and everyone else for the meet, see you all again in March at the Outdoors meet :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE