Midlands January 2010 Meet.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Thanks to all for another quality meet, it was great to put names to new faces as well as seeing the usual suspects. I'm looking forward to the outdoor show already!

Cheers, Chad

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Loved seeing you all again, last night was great fun, and the shepheds pie lovely. Thanks for the guy who walked me `home` after I got lost for a flipping hour! the light on my torch was so dull by that time and the fog so thick I could barely see the ground. it was ankle deep mud and raining. After nearly an hour I was RIGHT BACK WHERE i STARTED!! its true lost people go in a circle!!

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
I'll echo everyone's comments about the weekend, cracking meet as usual. Thanks goes to Twodogs, Addo and Mesquite for the food, mmmmmm more cobbler next time for me, lol. Can't wait for the next one in March.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
I wish my Monday went as well as the weekend. Had a fall snow boarding so now cradling a busted arm.

Might have to step down from wood chopping duty at the next meet.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I wish my Monday went as well as the weekend.

Same here.

... Had a fall snow boarding so now cradling a busted arm.

In our case it was swmbo's car. MOT day - passed the test with flying colours ... and then it broke down on the way home :lmao: .

... Might have to step down from wood chopping duty at the next meet.

But big logs can safely be sawn one handed ;) :lmao: .
Best wishes for an easy and quick healing.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I wish my Monday went as well as the weekend. Had a fall snow boarding so now cradling a busted arm.

Might have to step down from wood chopping duty at the next meet.

Bad luck! Hope it heals soon... we could always super glue an axe to your good hand, and I heard it's great for cuts!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE