Landrover 110 question....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Jon Pickett said:
Does anyone know if you can get an opening window to fit in the back of a 110...?
I have to say Jon that I've never seen on except on the Freelander which has that one that lowers vertically. Perhaps someone like Craddocks might be able to help. :)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
fred gordon said:
I have to say Jon that I've never seen on except on the Freelander which has that one that lowers vertically. Perhaps someone like Craddocks might be able to help. :)
Yeah, have used them before, got a dodgy steering box off them once... :(
They would know though........

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
The Joker said:
What about a roof vent.....ya know like caravans have.
There is a roof vent, right above the cooker, but its not enough, still needs the door open, which wasn't good in the wind, last time I used the cooker....

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
I stand ready to be shot down in flames, but I don't think there is such a thing as an opening rear window for a 110.

..........anyway, REAL men drive rag-tops! If it gets warm you just roll the sides up!!

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Surrey Yeoman said:
I stand ready to be shot down in flames, but I don't think there is such a thing as an opening rear window for a 110.

..........anyway, REAL men drive rag-tops! If it gets warm you just roll the sides up!!
Well maybe, but then those real men might get their stuff nicked out the back as well....Mine is a hard top, called hard, cos hard men drive em........Ha ha...

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Ahh the fun of Landy jokes....

I love the idea of needing more ventilation in a Landy....usually the holes are enough ;)

The 110 Defender - turns like the Titanic and just about as watertight :D

Red

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi,
Some of the series 3 trucks had a tailgate with the upper part lifting like a hatch back if you see what i mean, i thint that the rear opening on a 110 is the same size.
louis

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
British Red said:
Ahh the fun of Landy jokes....

I love the idea of needing more ventilation in a Landy....usually the holes are enough ;)

The 110 Defender - turns like the Titanic and just about as watertight :D

Red

The Arctic version wasn't too bad! But still no opening rear window.:rolleyes:

cyclist

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 9, 2006
holstein
janiepopps said:
Ha ha, boys and their toys.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

j ;)

what about girls ...?
Do they ..... walk?
I´ve seen lots of ladies using big 4x4´s for going shopping for shoes / visting the hairstylist etc. Seeing them parking those vehicles is entertainment at it´s best :D

"Landrovers are nice, they keep you busy for a while"
"Yes, Landies can easily be repaired. Toyotas and Benz G´s don´t need to be repaired" Fernandez
Having worked in a workshop in Africa I´m not so sure about that

Yes, it´s possible to modify each and any Landy - depends on what you want.... .... to get and to pay

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE