Kit List Spreadsheet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Oh, what would Major Tilman say ?
as someone above has suggested.

But seriously, good effort Shewie, its a handy thing.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Yea just overwrite my weights and kit. insert additional lines if required. once you've done it, ping it back to me and ill check the formulas for you to make sure its all adding up

Legend!!

Wifeys out all day 2moro so I can weigh kit!!

And as I no my scales are correct now it's all good!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
let the bottoms get wet is the plan. i reckon someone is missing a trick by not offering some lower leg product to cover the gap. like long gaiters in breathable cuben. Maybe its out there already?

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
Lol. No mate. Not seen any rain since i bought it. Have packed it for this weekend in Wales but doubt ill get to use it with high pressure dominating. Fits nice though and the zip lets you alter your stride length easily enough.

Good stuff, been looking at them for a while but not sure I'd get on with one. Be interested to hear how you get on with it once you've given it some use

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Good stuff, been looking at them for a while but not sure I'd get on with one. Be interested to hear how you get on with it once you've given it some use

I might just wear it and walk in it this weekend to see what it does to heat levels and see how comfortable it is. I figure anything has to be better than wearing shell trousers and the weight is obviously a good bonus

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
I might just wear it and walk in it this weekend to see what it does to heat levels and see how comfortable it is. I figure anything has to be better than wearing shell trousers and the weight is obviously a good bonus

I wasn't a big fan of shell trousers until I got my latest pair which have been superb, they're cut a lot better than anything I've owned previously and they're the first item I've had made from goretex active and the breathability seems to be superb, never noticed any condensation in them, even when worn all day. Be interested to hear how you get on with the Kilt if it's gets some use at the weekend.

Shewie - Apologies for temporarily derailing your thread ;-)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE