Dogs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alchemist

Forager
Aug 1, 2005
Hampshire
Just so the posties know. My little guys would never rip your clothes. If you have a terrier you need to understand it is a total nutter. It needs exercise everyday. Mine get between 1-3 short walks in the day and a 6-8 mile run with me in the evening. They are bread to hunt Fox, Deer, rabbit etc and need that level of stimulation. Again, people need to understand breeds and get one that is in tune with their lifestyle. PS- if you know the difference it is a Parson JR Terrier

Cairodel

Nomad
Nov 15, 2004
Cairo, Egypt.
I completely agree with Alchemist, even though I own two Alsatians :rolleyes:
In fact, if they will stay still long enough, Skye will even play with cats.!! :eek:
This is only because she has been corrected when neccessary.

running bare

Banned
Sep 28, 2005
jarrow,tyne & wear uk
if a dog has a good bite on you a good trick to get it to release is to put your hand over its snout and your thumb firmly over its nostrils, he cant breath that way and will release its teeth. there is 1 or 2 breeds that can breath thru their mouths when they bite but for the life of me i cant remember which ones :(

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
When i was doing the cub scout thing many moons ago, i did some gardening around the local pub on bob a job week. The landlord had a huge GSD called sabre. Sabre walked up to me - i made, what i thought were suitable noises like "nice dog, good dog" etc. Sabre then put his mouth over crutch and sat there with his mouth open. :eek: :eek:
I damn near sh@t myself.

He was a nice dog though, apart from that one experience.

When i was at primary school in the village, every breaktime a local chap would take his dog for a walk. It was a huge boxer called bilko. And every break time he would open gate and let bilko chase us around the playing field :eek:
Luckily he was the world soppiest drooling lump.... :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE