Crusader cup Lid

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
warthog1981 said:
ive got good news and bad news ive got enough aluminium to make a dozen or so lids just need to get them made :rolleyes:
I can put my name down for one please. Do you have a cost in mind? :)

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
hi, me and my dad made a mold and pressed this lid out for are cups this is it so far we will need to finsh them cheers topknot & junior.
222kb2.jpg
sorry about this camera is not working atm

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Tell you what Greg. Make a better one. Show us step by step how you did it. Make a positive contribution huh? Or if the thread bores you, don't read it

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
topknot said:
hi, me and my dad made a mold and pressed this lid out for are cups this is it so far we will need to finsh them cheers topknot & junior.
222kb2.jpg
sorry about this camera is not working atm
Thats looking great topknot - look forward to seeing the finished product!

Red

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
British Red said:
Tell you what Greg. Make a better one. Show us step by step how you did it. Make a positive contribution huh? Or if the thread bores you, don't read it

Red

For yor information Red I wasn't bored or taking the P***, I was just saying that I am amazed at how many people have talked about a lid, so go and pick your teddy up!!

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
I've got seven lids just waiting to get there handles riveted on should be done tomorrow. And I've got another 6 still to shape :rolleyes:

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
warthog1981 said:
I've got seven lids just waiting to get there handles riveted on should be done tomorrow. And I've got another 6 still to shape :rolleyes:
Gee that was quick. Let us know when we can send payment. :You_Rock_

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Ive got 14 lids finished tonight i'm not sure about what price though I'll have to have a think :eek: open to suggestions :eek:

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'd suggest free to the first 5 who asked..... ;)

Seriously, don't underprice.....

The placcy lid I bought was about £3 delivered...so more than that (clearly).....

Okay heres a way to work it out...how many hours they took to make * your normal hourly rate at work + materials+ postage / 14

Seems fair to me

Red

kato

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2006
NW England
I have just looked a Majikelly's picture of this lid and i think you would pay £8:00 or £10:00 delivered if you bought one from a shop (if you could get them in the shops that is ;) )well made Warthog you got skills mate :)
I would buy one in a flash if i owned a crusader mug :lmao:
I might just have to buy one soon and hopefully you will still be making these lids :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE