Crusader cup Lid

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 15, 2006
Nil
Any good Ironmongers shop should have something similar, failing that try the dreaded B&Q / Homebase, or even a picture framer!

Warthog,

The lids you sent me arrived this morning - EXCELLENT!

PM waiting for you.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
DSC00207-1.jpg

Tried mine today and it's great,
No ash in your morning coffe, quicker boil time so uses less fuel and light weight.
Also nice to use something that someone on here made .
Great job :You_Rock_

fred gordon

Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
As usual mail to Scotland comes by the slowest snail imaginable. Still waiting for mine but they look really great. At least with the lighter nights now I can set up a brew when I get home in the evening. :eek:

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Mine arrived yesterday, but SWMBO forgot to tell me until tonight :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :twak: :soapbox: :buttkick: :AR15firin :cussing: :aargh4: :censored:

They are really good, you have excelled yourself WH. :)

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
warthog1981 said:
im not sure what kind off aluminium it is :confused: think my boss said it was 22 gauge and it was probably part of a new pannel on an old caravan :confused:
I had apoke round the scrap bins yesterday, plenty of 22 guage but nothing bit enough. The blok in charge said that anything big enough for our purpose was boxed up and sent to the local college for their metal work, sorry "Technology - Resistant Materials" classes.

However he did say (with a wink) to call back next week as the schools are closed and he doesn't always have room to store it all.

I will keep you informed, but I leave in three weeks so its then or never!

Scots_Charles_River

Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
I was rummaging around today for scraps, we keep EVERYTHING in my Tech Dept at school, great for *homers. We keep old desks and tables etc from the 70s or earlier when a school or church is demolished. People think scratched wood that was varnished is scrap, but fire it thru the planer/thicknesser and it's like new.

Nick

* 'techy' teachers term for making something for your self or house.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
warthog1981 said:
its nice to see pictures of them being used hope you enjoy them :)

Well Russ - since you asked - heres mine out and about :)

442446801_a816756ce9.jpg

I think you could best describe my windshield as "improvised" (BBs idea - worked too) :D

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE