Cold weather bivvy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
i may have just realised a problem. The 26th and the 27th is the saturday and sunday, 2 nights, so does this mean that we'll be heading home on the monday?

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
I'm going up on 25th Friday for two nights if its January we're talking about. Mat I'll pick you up if you like bud.

Dave (God, I hope I didn't get your name wrong :p), that sounds awesome! One night will feel a tad redundant IMO, and I need some extra time away before university starts. I'll PM you my number

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Dave (God, I hope I didn't get your name wrong :p), that sounds awesome! One night will feel a tad redundant IMO, and I need some extra time away before university starts. I'll PM you my number

Sound, I'll have to get your address too so I can work out travel times. I'm hoping to get away nice and early Friday morning to make the most of the weekend. Oh yeah it is Dave.

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
I really like the look of that Andy, what was it originally?

Swedish Army snow smock. Don't know exact issue year (eg. 'M59') without checking but it was dated 1979. Size is C50, which in real terms is XXL as its designed to go over other combat gear. Hood was way too big so I reduced it along with some other mods (see orig post). Its really designed for cold-dry conditions which we don't really get in UK, for the Ribblehead meet I'll use goretex or summat.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE