Cold weather bivvy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
I might be hot tenting now not 100% yet I'm in the process of modding my stove to fit the Megahorn 2 I bought a few weeks ago and really want to try it out. I'll still bring bivvy gear with me incase the Megahorn melts into a lump.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Awww fellas.. Come on now....Dave,you know wot i meant hahaha oh yeah, thanks or swapping the "E" and the "A" Rich, I cant spull to save my life, like map reading :)

Ha ha ha don't worry I know what you meant. If it does melt at least I'll be warmer than my first night up in Kirby Lonsdale.

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
What all this talk of hot tents ? This is supposed to be minimal ain't it ? Or maybe I'm taking it too literally ? (Weakness of mine, soz) :) I suggest anyone bringing a stove is immediately deducted 10 points ;)

Then again... if Shewie or Dave did bring theirs at least we'd all have somewhere to cower out of the wind.. :lmao:

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
What all this talk of hot tents ? This is supposed to be minimal ain't it ? Or maybe I'm taking it too literally ? (Weakness of mine, soz) :) I suggest anyone bringing a stove is immediately deducted 10 points ;)

Then again... if Shewie or Dave did bring theirs at least we'd all have somewhere to cower out of the wind.. :lmao:

I'm packing for a bivvy weekend but really want to set tipi and stove up to test it. I doubt I'll sleep in it unless
my bivvy kit is rubbish.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE