Cold weather bivvy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Not gonna make this now lads I'm currently lying on a hospital ward waiting to go to surgery to rebuild the foot I decided to smash with an axe. Pictures available upon request. Sorry to let you down.

Doh ! Get well soon mate

That's gotta hurt

Pics or it didn't happen :)

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Doh ! Get well soon mate

That's gotta hurt

Pics or it didn't happen :)

Cheers mate. You asked for it

IMG-20130121-WA0000.jpg

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
Ouch! Hope it heals quickly mate

Don't think I'm going to be able to make this meet now unfortunately, fingers crossed for the next one

Have a good one

Matt

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Oh good effort Dave, no messing about with that one

Talk us through how it happened then

I can't really remember doing anything out of the ordinary. I placed a log on my block, offered the axe to the log then swung as I always do but the axe hit the right of the log and didn't split instead it fell over and kicked my axe off to the right. I had my legs apart so that in the event of a miss hit the axe would not hit my legs, however somehow it went so far right that it hit my right foot.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Wooooo 'fierce effort ' :thumbup: joking apart, best wishes for a complete recovery. While your laid up .....have a look at Matterhorn deep mining boot. I've a pair I used to wear in my demo years. They have armadillo plates from toe cap to shin ;)

On the plus side.......its. a. Good advert for your sharpening skills :p

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Wooooo 'fierce effort ' :thumbup: joking apart, best wishes for a complete recovery. While your laid up .....have a look at Matterhorn deep mining boot. I've a pair I used to wear in my demo years. They have armadillo plates from toe cap to shin ;)

On the plus side.......its. a. Good advert for your sharpening skills :p

Ha ha cheers buddy.

Gray I had steel toe cap wellies on mate, not the best I know but far better than a pair of trainers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE