Classes for kids at the Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm taking my 13 yo son with me to the moot which will be the first time for us both. I just wondered if there's any specific classes/activities aimed at the younger bushcrafter and if there are what are they?

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
I don't mind doing a tracking/wild food walk for kids. Could do some stalking and awareness games too. Will have to see what time is available as I am running 2 workshops on saturday and flintknapping on sunday. I'm sure I could do something though :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry, completely missed this thread.

There's a few people that have said they'll do some stuff for the youth, making things etc The thing to do is put your hand up when we have the morning meeting and see if anyone wants to run workshops, all the workshops are voluntary with people offering to do them. There's Rhoda that will do some tracking, there's family firelighting, maybe a bug hunt, some bead making and some carving that i can think of off the top of my head.

Anyone that wants to run a youths workshop let me know :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE