35l sack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Moonraker said:
I am still looking and waiting for an email response from the stores I have contact CLEM. Guess it is the weekend. If and when I hear back I will let you know.
Thanks Moonraker your a good bloke. :You_Rock_

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
warthog1981 said:
does anyone know where to get one ?

Check the earlier post warthog1981 from Viking i answer to my question. I am currently contacting them to find out availability, shipping costs etc. I have yet to find this in the UK or France but still looking :wink:

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Viking said:
I bought my LK 70 for 150 SEK (about £12) but there are also brand new ones for about 300 SEK (about £24). The used ones you can get from here http://www.activelifeequipment.com/ and the new ones from here http://www.bbfab.se/. Try and e-mail them and see if they ship to the UK. If you get any problems or they don´t ship to the UK PM or e-mail me and maybe I can sort if out for you.

Viking, I could not see the LK 70 on the www.bbfab.se/ Mike and Nike site? Or is it the 'Jägarryggsäck 70 Liter' 350kr? Shame there is no picture there.

I contacted Active Equipment who were helpful and I may well get some stuff from them (they don't take c/c so I will need to do a bank transfer which is not so bad from France but expensive from UK I think) but I would still like to find the LK 70 rather than the F70 which does not have the external frame of the LK70.

One thing I did see which I may get as well is a LK70 frame with a 35lt bag on it. Which means there is room under the bag to carry stuff. Have you seen one of those used? Maybe it would be too top heavy unless you loaded the bottom too.

If you have any other links for new LK 70 let us know.

Cheers

Simon

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Moonraker said:
Viking, I could not see the LK 70 on the www.bbfab.se/ Mike and Nike site? Or is it the 'Jägarryggsäck 70 Liter' 350kr? Shame there is no picture there.

I contacted Active Equipment who were helpful and I may well get some stuff from them (they don't take c/c so I will need to do a bank transfer which is not so bad from France but expensive from UK I think) but I would still like to find the LK 70 rather than the F70 which does not have the external frame of the LK70.

One thing I did see which I may get as well is a LK70 frame with a 35lt bag on it. Which means there is room under the bag to carry stuff. Have you seen one of those used? Maybe it would be too top heavy unless you loaded the bottom too.

If you have any other links for new LK 70 let us know.

Cheers

Simon

Yes the "Jägarryggsäck 70 Liter" is the same as LK70. The pack that has the LK70 frame with a 35lt bag have I seen many time, these were used by our platoon medics. They carried their personal gear in the small pack and then strapped on their medics bag under.

Sorry but I have no more links on the LK 70 but there are some pictures of it posted here.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Viking said:
Yes the "Jägarryggsäck 70 Liter" is the same as LK70. The pack that has the LK70 frame with a 35lt bag have I seen many time, these were used by our platoon medics. They carried their personal gear in the small pack and then strapped on their medics bag under.

Sorry but I have no more links on the LK70 but there are some pictures of it posted here.

Thanks very much for your help Viking :biggthump

I will see if I can find a decent photo (preferably of a new LK70) as the only one on Active Life Equipment is not easy to see really.

Just waiting for a response from Mike and Nike before getting an order together :) Then I will test them out.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
yeh just got my two today been waiting weeks for them but I think there worth the wait :super: :super: :super:

trikey

Sep 7, 2004
nottingham
still car`nt figure out how to adapt the harness or where to buy straps etc from that i can buckle on, any advice much apreciated :?:

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Adi is quite right Pointnorth is the place to get the fixtures & fittings. As for the harness, all you need to to is copy something like a 58 pattern webbing yoke & a padded hip belt and add attachment points that link to the frame. If I can I'll get some pics of my harness in the next few days.
Neil

trikey

Sep 7, 2004
nottingham
cheers all
BUT i`m good with a pick and shovel but not very good with small pointy things " it`s good to be honest " so i realy need some kind person to make me one, i no i should have a go but honestly it`s a waist of time,any one no of anyone able to do this it would be much apreciated,
luved the photos Neil youve got a real gift there :wink:

Wolfie

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 19, 2004
S.Wales
Had my pack now for about 3 weeks and can't fault it. I find it comfortable even with a heavy load and have had no need to change the existing straps. All I have done is added a waist belt by simply looping a webbing belt through the frame.

35 ltr pack? - 35 ltr my :***: This pack is like the TARDIS. Can carry loads of gear and still have plenty of space left.

I was in the process of lookijng at getting a Karimor Sabre - until now my favourite pack. Ditched that idea now. I like this pack so much I've persuaded my boss to let me get one specifically for work.

All I have to do now is work out what I'm going to spend the money on that I've saved by buying this pack instead of the Karrimor. I suppose that some of it should really go towards my BCUK subscription as a thank you :biggthump and possibly a pint for Gary if you're at the Bushmoot at MM for bringing this pack to my attention:uu:

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
Mine arrived this morning,ordered 16.40 Monday not bad,as I understand some of you have had problems with this company.Well what can I say , reminds me of the first rucksack I ever owned back in the 70's but better quality,looks bombproof and what a size, largest 35lts I have seen.Will be trying it out in a couple of days will fill it and go for a walk locally.And bring it with me to wales in july as I'm coming to my first meet then. :D
Clayton

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
just to give people an idea of how strong these rucksacs are i carried 10stone of granit cobbles in one go, but would not recomed it though :)

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
Gary said:
I just spend an excellent weekend with Geoff and the Natural Pathways team doing a wilderness first aid course. High recommend it.

But I also got to use my Swedish Army 35l sack properly for the first time and it was excellent! I got my entire kit for the weekend in there with ease and that includes stove, fuel and rations, sleeping bag and bivi bag, warm clothes and wash kit ect ect.

Carrying the pack is highly comfortable and I really like the external frame (I think this might even replace my beloved PLCE jets packs) best of all the pack only costs £9.95!

Great weekend and a great new piece of kit! :biggthump

Now I just need it cold enough for my new parka! :chill: Roll on the snow!

Went on google and couldn't find anything under Swedish 351 sack.
Is it anything like the pack listed at:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/spo/116135723.html

?

PG

Brendan

Nomad
Dec 1, 2004
Surrey UK
Just received mine today and gobsmacked at the build quality and size of this sack it's the dogs danglers at £10.
My mate took one look at it and was ordering his online!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE