Dutch Army Sting Rucksack - Molle Loops

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StevieE

Forager
Jul 15, 2021
Bridgend, South Wales
I was fortunate enough to receive a Dutch Army pack - ARWY make from Santa over Xmas.
Great sack and you'd swear it was brand new even though its only a grade 1

Only issue I have at the moment is that none of my existing molle attachments straps dont seem to fit into the rucksacks front panel loops as they seem slightly to small. They will go in a certain amount but I cant pull them through to the other side.

Has any other owner experienced this?

Also, If someone can advise me on the best way of attaching walking poles to the bag I'd be grateful.

Cheers
Steve

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
I can't help I am afraid pal but do you know where Santa got yours from? I am toying with the idea of getting one for myself

Sent from underground

StevieE

Forager
Jul 15, 2021
Bridgend, South Wales
Forces Uniform & Kit
Its in immaculate condition and I dont think its ever been issued. All buckles in place and comes with the sternum strap.No name of previous owner just the MSN code on the label blacked out.
Only slight issue with it and this isnt even an issue is some mould spots in the inside white liner probably due to storage but this is a really,really minor quibble.
They are also doing a deal on rocket packs for the sack if you buy it. Half price so two rocket packs come in at a tenner for the pair.
Unfortunately Santa didn't tick the bloody box when he got mine.
This this the AWRY manufactured sack though and not a Lowe Alpine but I cant see the difference.

Last edited:

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
Perfect, thanks. I haven't seen much to choose between Lowe and Arwy either tbh

Sent from underground

StevieE

Forager
Jul 15, 2021
Bridgend, South Wales
Solved the molle issue. Looks as if because the bag was unissued the molle loops had no existing give in them. After much swearing and wiggling I managed to get it attached.
That pouch is going nowhere fast!

Reactions: Ozmundo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE