Zebra Billy Can Special offer £10 - SOLD OUT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
There has been a bit of talk lately about billys for cooking in, we've come to an arrangement with Woodland Organics to do us a special offer on 10cm Zebra billy Cans. These are the 0.7lt ones and are great for single person use.

We've got a price of £11.50 including p+p (that's the £1.50!)which is about 40% off. Contact them here info@woodlandorganics.com or call 0870 042 3518 and quote bcukz10 to get the discounted Billy.

This special offer is now closed as all 10cm Billys have been sold

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Hi...

I've always wanted one of these, but there's no dealers over here! :cry: :roll: But if I ever go to England, I'll sure buy one! :biggthump

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Thanks, both! :D But haven't got the money right now... And as soon as i get 15 £, I'll pay bcuk.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Don't send us the money for this, it's something offered to our members by WO and nothing to do with bcuk other than having negotiated it for the benefit of the members :biggthump

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Sorry, I didn't put it right... :roll: :wink:
I meant, when I get 15£ I will pay bcuk for a full membership. :wink:
I have a billy, it's just the swedish army cookers pot and lid. :D :wink:

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Yeah the Can is £10, but you'll still have to pay p+p, either way its an absolute bargain compared to their normal prices...

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
MagiKelly said:
So not £10 then :?:

Well, it is £10 John. People are more than welcome to drop in................are you local :shock:

If an order is due to go out, it can be added to it, so the P+P is covered, so it is £10.

Does that help?

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
For what its worth - think it is a good offer. Take it or leave as you wish.

That said - prompted me to have a look, but in the end couldnt justify another cookware purchase. But...... whilst browsing their site did end up ordering one or two other items :) !!

Whether a standard template or not, I received a very nice e mail confirmation and query from them - really nice to see in this day and age. Made a point of saying I had ordered as a result ofthe BCUK tie-up.

Thank you to all involved in negotiating the deal.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
All

Just reread my post. Morning coffee hasnt kicked in - just for avoidance of doubt, nothing inflamatory intended in anything I said. Apologies if comes across otherwise.

Oakleaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE