Zebra 14cm Billy Can £10 delivered - Bank holiday offer.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
MarkinLondon told me about this (before I saw the this thread) and although they are nice I prefer the Mors Pot, but after seeing this thread and being (as most of us are) a gear junkie, I gave into my inner self and purchased one. So now I have both a Mors pot on the way from The States and a Zebra from Woodlore. Happy Days!

Hard to compare the two when the prices are so different. I would much rather have a Mors pot as would many of us I guess but you are talking four times the price.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Mine arrived today. Bargain and delivered quickly!

Standard handle is a pain in the bum it gets in the way for packing. Can see why people swap to brake cable.

Not the snuggest fit together but for a tenner I'm sure it will see some use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Hard to compare the two when the prices are so different. I would much rather have a Mors pot as would many of us I guess but you are talking four times the price.

I would prefer the Mors pot too, but this was more my budget :). It was the same when it came to an axe for me I had to go for the Hultafors instead of the GB ones. But I will make them work for me in the mean time and try my best not to get envious when I see a mors in use. :)

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Mine arrived today. Bargain and delivered quickly!

Standard handle is a pain in the bum it gets in the way for packing. Can see why people swap to brake cable.

Not the snuggest fit together but for a tenner I'm sure it will see some use.

I am going to try mine out a few times first to see how much of a pain the handle is. If it bothers me I will swap it over for brake cable as other good folk here have done.

Now I just have to get a simple pouch made, I will use a small hessian shopping bag for this as it worked a treat for my Swedish army trangia and suited my low level of sewing ability. :) I just cut the handles off and made tabs to go round the top and used some cord to feed through and tighten.

seg1959

Forager
Feb 8, 2010
Surrey, UK
The offer is now over, but they still do the 12cm, 14cm and 16cm for £12, £14 and £16 (post-free) - which is the cheapest price I've found.

seg

gisburn20

Jan 27, 2006
Wellingborough
I love the billy but the bail arm flopping about got on my nerves in about 20 seconds,

I found a bit of thin spring steel knocking about and made a slider to lock the arm.

Jim

Last edited:

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Woodlore do free delivery on £10 or below I think so I guess the non offer Billies would be plus postage. *waits to be proven wrong*

Last edited:

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
I love the billy but the bail arm flopping about got on my nerves in about 20 seconds,

I found a bit of thin spring steel knocking about and made a slider to lock the arm.

Jim

Ingenious. And won't melt like the plastic clips you usually get on zebras.

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
got mine today, tried it out in the woods with my son, beans and spam al fresco with pitta bread. bigger (taller) than I thought it would be but solid bit of kit.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE