Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
Spent the afternoon brushing up on I.D. Saw a grey squirrel and watched it for a few minutes, but didn't have my camera. I went back to get it.

SREWYyr.jpg

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Spent the afternoon brushing up on I.D. Saw a grey squirrel and watched it for a few minutes, but didn't have my camera. I went back to get it.

SREWYyr.jpg

That don't look like a squirrel to me amigo :p

Glad you're taking the opportunity to brush up on your ID skills. Never a bad idea :) plants are my preferred area as its easy to sneak up on them

Orric

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
That don't look like a squirrel to me amigo :p

Glad you're taking the opportunity to brush up on your ID skills. Never a bad idea :) plants are my preferred area as its easy to sneak up on them

Orric

At the time of writing that post I thought I must've been posting in the "What animals (wildlife) have you seen today?" thread, but apparently I wasn't and I forgot to edit that bit out. What I mean is I returned to fetch my camera after seeing the squirrel. Lesson learned anyway, I'm taking my camera with me everywhere I go. But yes, it's just really nice to go out for an afternoon and affirm your knowledge of trees and plants and learn new ones along the way. I spoke to an elderly gentleman who was interested in trees. Hampshire folk are rather soft spoken and polite, it's nice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE