Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I was very tempted to put up a spider picture, but decided not to stoop so low. Robbi's nerves are fragile, apparently...

Here's a rather snooty admiral, with his nose in the air.

10177803316_3b38b96edf_b.jpg

Pleas note: just one picture for the day, as per the thread instructions :pokenest:

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
In the word 'picture' (as in not plural). Also mentioned a few times throughout the thread as a whole.

Not that anyone (including me) is especially fussed, so long as the pictures posted are good. Just messing with you.

Probably best if I shut up now...

I knew I should have posted a spider picture...

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Here's mine from today. Lost a lot of pictures through using the wrong settings on the camera, the light was awful and the weather was continuous rain. This one of droplets from a bridge landing in the river Wye came out well though.

10253681956_a9cfa3ed4d_b.jpg

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Turnstone I like that woodland shot

No apologies or deletions necessary. I'm pleased you were interested enough to play about with it. I like your treatment of it too.

Mike
I am glad you like the treatment it is a well spotted image I would probably have missed myself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE