Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hotchy

Jul 26, 2012
Aldeston in Mora
To The Death !

This Buzzard was chasing the crow for a good 10 mins the other day.

IMG_0857.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Are you sure it was a buzzard? The bird in the pic looks like a juv peregrine.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I'm not convinced its a buzzard the wing and tail shape looks all wrong but would a peregrine even a young one harass a crow for 10 mins?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
018.jpg
Taken at the start of the month - but only just sorted!
My prototype log-cot/hammock made from an old hammock... and comfy as anything!
Tapes now replace the cheap and suspect rope...

hotchy

Jul 26, 2012
Aldeston in Mora
Are you sure it was a buzzard? The bird in the pic looks like a juv peregrine.

Never sure- we have alot of birds of prey around here. I have zoomed in on another shot, its got two in, and it gave up the chase when its mate turned up.You can see the colours in more detail, and your proberly right.
IMG_0861.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Man: 'Why don't you let your dog off leash to go on the salt marsh to play like mine:confused:'
Me: 'Because mine doesn't fit in the sink!'

BTW Mike, don't you just hate those people that get there camera out when they see something in trouble rather than help?:lmao:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
BTW Mike, don't you just hate those people that get there camera out when they see something in trouble rather than help?:lmao:

I don't know what you mean. He got out fine. Besides, I was unable to help. Not only was I busy taking pictures, I was laughing too.

9883046893_efed0e5bc0_b.jpg

Stupid animal regained the path, shook, then walked off the other side into some identical mud and repeated the getting stuck manoeuvre. :11doh:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE