Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Sunny side up!

Bumblebee on fleabane
9589769501_65e26330ba_b.jpg

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I do not need another aussie leather hat, I do not need another aussie leather hat, I do not need another.........so I recieved this a few days ago,:rolleyes: less than a dollar off the bay & even though the postage was 30X the buying price, it's worth every cent in my opinion. The stitching is iffy, the crown is sewn on skew wiff & it's generally mis-shapen.........oh, & it's a little too big but when I've finished with it it'll be a ripper.. It's currently laying dismembered awaiting a make over :D

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
One of those landed on my hand last week. I think I kept my cool very well and carried it out of the house without screaming like a girl or anything :D

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Nothing fancy just a mobile snap of my daughter roasting marshmallows on my new diy fire pit it was just one of those moments you enjoy with your kids :)
20130904_180236_zps14cc56a8.jpg

Emdiesse

Settler
Jan 9, 2005
Surrey, UK
I had this vision for a photo with some of the new gear I bought the other day and well, I feel like I pulled it off and I am very pleased :)

M39 Rucksack
Polish Lavvu
Hurricane Lantern
and well, you might not see it.... but there is a Kent Pattern Hatchet with a newly made sheath there too...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE