Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Also from yesterday, but I won't be able to take any pics today, so I nominate this one as my picture for today :)

Guelder Rose
9088919738_a18de57e3c_b.jpg

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Been fishing off of Broadchurch today. These are the cliffs where the fictional boy's body was found. There's people charging eight quid a pop to do a walking tour to see the things they saw on TV. Mental!

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Been fishing off of Broadchurch today. These are the cliffs where the fictional boy's body was found. There's people charging eight quid a pop to do a walking tour to see the things they saw on TV. Mental!

Man you know I miss the coast, you really cant be putting these photos on here;)

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Went a wander round a local nature reserve - managed to take over 100 pictures with the wrong white balance setting - but photoshop is a marvellous thing ....

1+Flower+-+toned+down+-+2013+06+29_0703.jpg

and now I have stuck a little note on the top of my camera to remind me to check

Edit - I had posted the wrong version - this one is more subdued. Also - all the pictures were shot at ISO 800 (accidentally) but seem to be ok in terms of lack of grain- to me at least. I think the plant is Selfheal.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE